Jude Owen Noble
Jude has finally made his arrival after being 8 days overdue!
He was born at home on December 18th, 2010 at 9:26am.
He weighs 8lbs and is 21 inches long!
Much bigger than Ellie who was a mere 6lb 9oz and 19 inches.
My labor was much longer and tougher than I expected, probably because he was so big!!
But I'm so happy he's here, healthy and that I never have to do that again! ;)
Ellie has amazed me with how tender and sweet she has been to her new baby brother.
Here are a few pics.
Birth story and millions more photos to follow.
Student Midwife, Christine, and Midwife Extraordinaire, Val
Having a home birth was the best experience! I was so supported and comfortable. He was born in our living room!!!
We've decided he really looks like Drew! Drew even shaved off his goatee this morning to find he has the same little cleft in his chin.
We're very, very thankful for grandparents right now!
8 comments:
He's so lovely! And I totally see baby Ellie in him - from that picture of her in the little pink aviator cap! I can't wait to snuggle him! Congratulations!
xo
Alisa
Congratulations Noble family, I cannot wait to hear your birth story! He's so handsome, enjoy this special time.
Congratulations again and again. He's wonderful & look like Drew did when he was that little (I totally remember) hehe. So proud of you Donniannie - and Drew too...love you all.
xo Auntie Neen
Love the pics! Can't wait to see him and you are ROCKSTAR!
I am so glad I was able to be a part of your labor and delivery by helping with Ellie.
You and Drew sure make beautiful babies!
love,
Grammie
Soooo cute!!! Congratulations!!! :)
Congrats! Can't wait to see lots more pictures. I love that Ellie is wearing a princess dress in that pic! Haha
YAHOOO! So happy that mom and baby are doing well. Can't wait to hold him!!!! Congrats Donnianne and Drew and all grandparents!
Post a Comment