Baby Jude is 6 weeks old!
He's 11 1/2 pounds, 22 inches long and is even wearing some 3 month size clothes.
But most importantly, he smiles!
I have my camera attached to my hip trying to catch those gummy grins!
what a handsome boy we have - he's got a great smile already.love,grammie
so adorable! he kinda looks like his grandpa jon in these pics.
That bottom pic looks JUST like Ellie! He is adorable :)
I still cannot get over how much he looks like Ellie! I LOVE his cute smile :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a handsome boy we have - he's got a great smile already.
love,
grammie
so adorable! he kinda looks like his grandpa jon in these pics.
That bottom pic looks JUST like Ellie! He is adorable :)
I still cannot get over how much he looks like Ellie! I LOVE his cute smile :-)
Post a Comment